Forget the 90’s Sales Pitch.
In the last lesson we looked at the sales tool of the 21st century
being the blog and we refined its design so it works for you but now we need to figure out what to do with it.
It’s all well having a functional blog and creating content to go on it but what good is it if we don’t have an overall strategy to bring in more sales for our business.
In this lesson you’ll discover:
- Why the 90’s sales pitch is dead
- The strengths and weaknesses with your content strategy
- How we’re going to develop your own in house content strategy
- How the strategy will help build your own brand
- How to attract clients online
Get started on lesson 3 below…
Making Your Posts More Powerful Than Your Homepage