We find that many people have their website designed but don’t go the whole hog and get follow on support.
The decision not to have website support is down to:
- I don’t want to pay for it
- I’ll do it myself
- I have someone who will do it for free
- I don’t need support
Supporting your own website on your own is totally doable in terms of updating content, maintenance and design but what you’ll find is that you actually can’t manage all three aspects.
In return the results show through when
- Things are not moving as fast as they hoped (no sales, no leads)
- You don’t have the time or knowledge to do all three aspects (waiting in vain)
- The free support volunteer doesn’t know what their doing and needs support (that’s why its free)
- The site wasn’t maintained and now its been hacked (a sitting duck)
This is not a sales pitch to buy support services (maybe a little) but a headsup that web sites are not what they once were. Websites are apart of the business and need just as much investment as any other asset to work and bring an ROI.
Paying for support is up to you but for a website to support your business and make a profit, it needs support in return.
When your planning your next website make sure to factor in after sales support and costs because you may well pay for it in the end.
Need website support today, get in touch conceptstore.co.uk